Gothic Bridal Dress – Purple Passion

Gothic Wedding Dress

What better way to make a grand entrance than in a stunning  gown from Kindred Spirits, Bridal Originals.  You can guarantee you will be a true original as they offer a fully bespoke service which can include the whole wedding party, and they will not make another dress like yours for anyone else.  This really is Haute Couture, using sumptuous fabrics in spectacular colours.  They are based in Nottingham, and at your first consultation you will be measured and a mock up dress made, they will even take you on a shopping trip to find the perfect material for you.  Now that’s service!

Filed Under: Bridal Dresses

Tags:

About the Author:

RSSComments (26)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. johana morado says:

how much is the dress? and if its on sale .. can they ship it to the US?

2. Lisa says:

Dear Johana, you will need to click on the link to the suppliers website within the article to find out about prices and shipping. It is a bespoke service where the dress is designed and fitted so I would imagine you would need to see them in person. Good luck with finding your dress.

3. erika lopez says:

I freaken love this dress it is like WOW

4. Laura says:

Hi there,
    Please could you tell me the cost of the dress and how long you need to make it
    thanks

5. Lisa says:

Hi Laura, you will need to click on the link within the article to Kindred Spirits, Bridal Originals website where they can answer your questions, we at Weddingo just source items of interest, we don’t sell or supply anything.
    Good luck.

6. alex says:

do you think you can make a dress just like this one only instead of purple it’s orange red and black???

7. Lisa says:

Please look at the above comment to see how to contact the supplier, good luck.

8. Caitlin says:

who is the supplier for this dress and where is the link?

9. Lisa says:

If you run your mouse over the Kindred Spirits text in the article it will be highlighted.

10. Selena says:

oh gosh im in love with this dress… can you buy it.. i clicked on the artcle..but got nothing from it..

• Lisa says:

You will need to click on the link to Kindred Spirits website where they should have their contact details. Each dress is made bespoke to order so you won’t be able to get that exact dress but something to your specific requirements.

11. Janey says:

Hi i was just wondering if you could tell me the cost of this dress how long it takes to make, could it be done in another colour or two tone and the cost of shipping to ireland,thanks,ive just fallen in love with it.xx

• Lisa says:

You will need to click on the link within the article to the suppliers website where they will be able to answer any questions for you. Good luck

12. please could you tell me the price and how do i order a gothic bridal dress purple passion

13. Angel says:

I want this dress now! Any help? who do I need to speak with?

• Lisa says:

You will need to click on the link within the article which will take you to the suppliers website. Good luck.

14. Tania says:

This is very unique and beautiful
    I love it:)

15. clarisa says:

hey please could you tell me how much it will cost? and i have been looking for dresses and well this one caught my attention because this one is so beautiful and i love the colors!

• Lisa says:

You will need to click on the link within the article to the supplier who will be able to advise you on the cost. Good luck.

16. Dysdi says:

ARE YOU GIRLS JUST FREAKING IDIOTS OR WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM???? DON’T YOU READ!? AT LEAST READ REPLIES BEFORE ANSWERING THE SAME STUPID THING!!! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT’S THIS PAGE ABOUT??? NO ONE IS SELLING THIS DRESS WHAT A PAIR OF MORONS JEEZ! I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THIS POOR GIRL READING OVER AND OVER SUCH QUESTIONS, I WOULD DEFINITELY TELL YOU TO F*** OFF IF I WERE HER!! THANKS GOD SHE IS A BETTER PERSON THAN ME. GET A FREAKING BRAIN!

17. Nicole says:

WOAH. What a pretty dress. It’s hard to find a nice goth dress nowadays. I’ll think about it, but maybe i should click on the link….hrmmm.

18. genovive says:

hey dysdi!! your comment made me laugh sooo hard!! its so true…are these girls dumb or what?? if only they read the other replies!! ha ha.

19. Yvonne says:

What a laugh I had reading these – poor Lisa, ever felt like a parrot? I bet you’ve got a touch of RSI now! Why don’t people READ? It’s not that difficult to understand … is it?

20. Kris Ross says:

This is perfect for me due to the fact that I want a gothic wedding but my favorite color is PURPLE! It is just the most gorgeous purple dress that I have found in all the dresses that I looked at.

21. [...] http://www.weddingo.co.uk/2008/03/03/gothic-bridal-dress-purple-passion/References : July 27th, 2009 | 2:48 pm SirenSong: A couple places I would check out for ideas: http://midnightgarden.com/wedding/board (Celtic themes) http://offbeatbride.com then click on the Tribe link on the right (catchall of themes, etc) [...]